Reigate Beekeepers are running an ‘Introduction to Beekeeping Course’ next Winter.
Commencing 14th January 2019 and running through to 1st May* 2019.
This course is now Open for Booking.
- Ten Theory Classroom Sessions on Monday Evenings, 7:30 to 9:30pm at the Woodhatch Centre, Reigate, during January, February & March – first session 14th January, final session 18th March.
- Course Tutor – David Rudland.
- Course Notes provided.
- A copy of the Haynes Beekeeping Manual provided.
- Certificate presented upon completion.
- Four Practical Training Sessions in small groups on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm during April and into May at our apiary near Dorking, – first session 10th April, final session 1st May (* weather permitting).
- Supervised at all times by qualified and experienced beekeepers.
- Full length Bee Suit loaned for hive inspections.
- A gift of a Jar of our Honey upon your first visit to the apiary.
- The number of attendees is limited to 25 and this course is always oversubscribed; so early booking is advised.
- No prior experience of Beekeeping is required.
- Upon completion of the four Practical Sessions you will be able to continue gaining practical experience with us by becoming a Member of the Reigate Beekeepers Division of the Surrey Beekeepers Association
To book a place (or places) on our ‘Introduction to Beekeeping Course – 2019’, simply
for details of applying either by e-mail and paying by on-line Bank Transfer, or by printing, completing and posting the form with your payment by cheque.
If you have a question about the course that does not seem to be answered either by the information on the Booking Form, this page, or elsewhere on this website, click here to submit an enquiry.