Reigate Beekeepers will run another ‘Introduction to Beekeeping Course’ next Winter.
Commencing in January 2020 and running through to the end of April 2020.
There will be more details later this year.
Training meeting at the apiary
- Ten Theory Classroom Sessions on Monday Evenings,
- Four Practical Training Sessions in small groups on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm during April
- Supervised at all times by qualified and experienced beekeepers.
- Full length Bee Suit loaned for hive inspections.
- The number of attendees is limited to 25 so early booking
- will be advised.
- No prior experience of Beekeeping is required.
- Upon completion of the four Practical Sessions you will be able to continue gaining practical experience with us by becoming a Member of the Reigate Beekeepers Division of the Surrey Beekeepers Association
Booking is not yet open, but to express an interest or seek further information click here to submit an enquiry.
To read about Reigate Beekeepers members and their experiences, click here
To hear Radio Redhill interviewing a Reigate Beekeepers member about their experiences, click here