Reigate Beekeepers are running an ‘Introduction to Beekeeping Course’ next Winter.
Commencing 13th January 2020 and running through to 29th April* 2020.
Sorry – Our 2020 Course is Fully Booked
- Ten Theory Classroom Sessions on Monday Evenings, 7:30 to 9:30pm at the Woodhatch Centre, Reigate, during January, February & March – first session Monday 13th January, final session Monday 16th March.
- Course Tutor – David Rudland.
- Course Notes provided.
- A copy of the Haynes Beekeeping Manual provided.
- Certificate presented upon completion.
- Weekly Practical Training Sessions during April in small groups on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm during April at our apiary near Dorking, – first session 1st April, final session 29th April (* weather permitting).
- Supervised at all times by qualified and experienced beekeepers.
- Full length Bee Suit loaned for hive inspections.
- A gift of a Jar of our Honey upon your first visit to the apiary.
- The number of attendees is limited to 25 and this course is always oversubscribed; so early booking is advised.
- No prior experience of Beekeeping is required.
- Upon completion of the Practical Sessions you will be able to continue gaining practical experience with us by becoming a Member of the Reigate Beekeepers Division of the Surrey Beekeepers Association
To book a place (or places) on our ‘Introduction to Beekeeping Course – 2020’, simply
The Booking Form for 2020 is no longer available’
for details of applying either by e-mail and paying by on-line Bank Transfer, or by printing, completing and posting the form with your payment by cheque.
Sorry – our 2020 Course is Fully Booked
If you have a question about the course that does not seem to be answered either by the information on the Booking Form, this page, or elsewhere on this website, click here to submit an enquiry.
Would you be able to promote our course at your place of work, local library or stores etc?